How to avoid a ticket:

Ben je toe aan een lach? Heb je een goede grap gehoord? Zet het hier op het forum en laat ons meelachen.
Richard

How to avoid a ticket:

Postby Richard » 13 Feb 2009 09:17

Ik moet iets posten op vrijdag de 13e :lol:

There was a middle aged guy who bought a brand new Porsche convertible. He took off down the road at 80 mph and enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left on his head. “This is great,” he thought. “Just what I need.”
He looked in his rearview mirror and there was a Pennsylvania state trooper behind him, red and blue lights flashing and siren blasting. “I can get away from him with no problem,” thought the man. He floored it and flew down the road at over 100mph. Then he thought, “What am I doing? I’m too old for this kind of thing.” He pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the trooper to catch up with him.
The trooper pulled in behind the Porsche and walked up to the man. “Sir,” he said, looking at his watch, “my shift ends in 30 minutes and today is Friday the 13th. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I’ve never heard before, I'll let you go.”
The man looked back at the Trooper and said, “Last week my wife ran off with a State Trooper, and I thought you were bringing her back.”
The trooper said, “Have a nice day!”
Richard

'63 356B

Return to “Humor”